Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Crafts and Christmas

I was so thankful that my mom came to visit today! As winter approaches I am seeing more and more cold weather...and less and less of my husband. Steve is becoming increasingly overwhelmed with school and his workload. I think we are both looking forward to Christmas break!
Anyway, I was so excited to have a friend to hang out with today.
We didn't do anything too exciting; just ran errands, went out for lunch and made a craft. She also helped me with some decorating and encouraged me to buy some Christmas decorations (and bought some for me :))

I wanted to make something with the beautiful windows we found in the garage...so we got some sweet craft paper and made wall art!

Here is our final product...we just need to get the hardware to hang it on the wall...
Hobby Lobby has 50% off all their Christmas stuff so we got two stockings, cute reindeer stocking holders and a cute/decorative Christmas tree...and since I had no fall decorations...the Christmas decorations are up!

and the dogs got to play together today...always a nice night when Hudson is all tired out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment